Why You Should Never Sleep with Your Makeup On
Our number one rule that we always follow - we never, ever sleep with our makeup on. Why you ask?
- Your skins natural oil can mix with your leftover makeup and clog your pores.
- Leaving makeup on can cause your skin to dry out, and by taking it off it allows your skin to breath and recalibrate for the next day.
- Eyeshadow left on can clog the little oil glands and hair follicles causing infections, gross.
- Makeup sticks to your face- so everything sticks to it like dirt, oil, and dead skin cells which can all build up and cause zits and blackheads.
- Your lipstick will dry out your lips and leave them feeling dry and chapped.
- Aside from waking up with raccoon eyes, leftover mascara can flake off and cause skin irritation. It can also make them brittle causing you to lose some of your eyelashes.
We know how tempting it can be to just crawl into bed and curl up, but girl please, take the few minutes to remove your makeup first.